Meet Dr. Chad Brownsberger
“I enjoy showing each patient that I genuinely care while offering multiple detailed treatment options so that every patient can make the best informed decision for their situation.”
Dr. Brownsberger is a member of the
American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental
Association, Pennsylvania Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and American Dental Society of Anesthesiology. He is a Candidate with the American Board of Oral and Maxilofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Brownsberger also has certifications in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Pediatric Life Support and Advanced Trauma Lift Support.
Education & Distinctions:
- Bachelors of Science in Biology Magna Cum Laude at University of Missouri-Kansas City
- 2011 Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- 2015 American Academy Pediatric Dentistry Predoctoral Certificate of Merit
- 2015 International Congress of Oral Implantologists’ Predoctoral Award
- 2015 Honors Oral Surgery Program at University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry 2014
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Cum Laude at University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry, 2015
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Internship at Temple University Hospital, 2015-16
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at Temple University Hospital, 2016-20
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Chief Resident at Temple University Hospital, 2019-20
Chad along with his wife and daughter, enjoy being outdoors
exploring new hiking trails/parks, playing soccer/golf and cooking in their spare time.